Roles and Responsibilities
Role of the Student
- Realizes that conduct harmful to others will not be tolerated;
- Is responsible for the proper care and return of school property;
- Shows consideration for classmates, staff and teachers;
- Cares for his/her own property and that of others; and
- Immediately brings problems to the attention of staff or teachers
- Decorum and Dress
Students attending after care should not change clothing except for sport activities. Undershirts should not be worn as outer garments.
Students not enrolled in STAR Achievers cannot participate in any Before and/or After Care Program activities.
Parents/guardians are expected to:
- Remit payment for program fees on time;
- Drop-off and pick-up children during the designated hours of operation;
- Inform the Program Office of student withdrawal or any changes in addresses or telephone numbers.