The Shepherd Elementary School PTA is reaching out to our Parents to seek support for the Annual Spring Auction. This is the PTA’s single biggest fundraiser. Held each spring, it nets necessary funds to sustain the various school-wide programs as well as PTA sponsored activities.
This year our goal is to raise $40,000 to continue essential enrichment programs. All proceeds from the auction will help to ensure that Shepherd students have the academic and technological resources necessary to prepare them for the future. We understand that in a struggling economy this is a lofty endeavor, however; I am sure that you will agree that our children are our future, and the benefits of enriching our school’s academic programs are immeasurable!!!
Today, you can help in the following ways:
- Contact your classroom parent and begin working on your classroom donation,
- Donate goods or services for the auction,
- Underwrite a portion of the auction expenses through a financial contribution,
- Advertising in the auction catalog,
- Volunteer to be on the planning committee or assisting the night of the event
No item is too big or small, and creativity goes very far!!
The Shepherd Elementary PTA is a 501(c) (3) organization. Thus, the value of your contributions is 100% tax deductible.
If you have any questions contact the Shepherd Auction Committee at email@example.com